07 July 2010

Doctor of Ministry Programme

We'll today, I should have been starting the next phase of my Doctor of Ministry degree in Los Angeles. The third semester of seminars kicks off today at The Master's Seminary and I am not there. On the one hand, I am really disappointed to miss out on the interaction with my cohort and professors. On the other hand, the reason why I'm not there has been fully planned by our sovereign God who only makes good choices. My pancreas surgery meant that I was not able to complete all the preparatory work for this semester.

Rick Holland, Director of D.Min Studies, has graciously agreed to let me reschedule this semester's seminars to July 2011. Meantime, I have plenty to catch up on as I have not yet finished the previous semester's requirements.

Thanks to everyone who has been praying for Sereena and me through these doctoral studies. The workload is intense but the learning has been very beneficial. I am thankful to God for the opportunity to work on my expository preaching through this programme and I am hopeful that I will be able to take this learning and help students at The Shepherd's Bible College to better preach God's Word also.

I still need to raise another NZ$18,000 to complete the programme. If you're interested in supporting, please contact me by e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment