13 November 2012

TMAI European Summit Review

Two weeks ago, I returned from Spain and Germany where I was involved in The Master’s Academy International (TMAI) summit for the European TMAI institutes. I was privileged to present two sessions on the subject of developing and implementing educational standards within the academy. TMAI is moving towards creating a TMAI course catalogue which would set academic criteria by which we can measure learning outcomes and achievements within the academy. With this in place, TMAI students will be able to transfer credit from one TMAI institution to another, and TMAI institutes can continue their training processes with the confidence that they are meeting internationally recognised standards.

At the conclusion of the summit in Leon, Spain, I travelled to Berlin with Christian Andresen to assist in the implementation of the principles we had discussed in Spain. It was a joy to work with the faculty at European Biblical Training Center (EBTC) to evaluate course outlines and suggest improvements.

When I got back to New Zealand I was tired but blessed to be able to serve in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment