13 September 2011

Catching Up

Well, it has been a long time since my last blog post. What an embarrassment :).

I had been planning to keep you updated with ministry activities, waiting for something significant to happen, only to look back now over the past two months and realise that many important ministry events have come and gone. Shame on me.

Let me provide a quick review:

  • I finished the last round of Doctor of Ministry seminars in Los Angeles. Just a dissertation to go now!
  • Sereena and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary and enjoyed a vacation on the East Coast of America
  • We visited two TSBC graduates who recently started studies at The Master's Seminary in LA – Grant Watson and Reuben Pickering
  • Two TSBC students became engaged to be married. Congratulations Josh Powell and Michelle Ward
  • I conducted a weekend block course on the subject of preaching here in Hastings
  • A number of new students were enrolled in semester two at The Shepherd's Bible College
  • I am teaching through the Pauline epistles right now and having a blast in the New Testament Survey course
  • Two TSBC faculty members are ministering overseas right now. Russell Hohneck is preaching in several churches in Australia. Donald Stevenson is ministering in Zambia
  • I conducted weekend workshops on the End Times at Wellsford, north of Auckland. We had a wonderful time at Community Bible Church, Rodney.
  • I preached at Riverbend Bible Church this past Sunday on "Understanding the Love of God"

So yeah, it's been a busy time for me and the other faculty members at The Shepherd's Bible College. I constantly thank God for the privilege of ministry. Please keep praying for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment